BASI Coaching Course
BASI Level 3 module
One of the modules required for the BASI Level 3 ISIA qualification
This course takes place over 4 full days of training.
If you choose to do the Seasonal BASI Level 3 course this module is included as part of the course.
On the course:
- All training course fees.
- 4 days training, continual assessment.
- Pre course information pack
- Telephone support
- CV advice
- Professional references
- Industry contacts
- Career advice
- Discounts on equipment
- Further courses with BASI
- Able to deliver a structured training session
- Able to deliver parts of a Long Term Athlete Development Programme (LTAD)
- Basic skills (skiing and coaching)
- Able to inspire and motivate
- Have coaching and communication skills
- Able to paint a competent picture by demonstrating
- Have been exposed to a basic decision making process
- Able to deal with emergency procedures
- Able to set basic training courses (LICENCED STATUS only)
Unparalleled pass rates.
ICE provides world class training exclusively with BASI Trainers. This provides an important connection between training and examination which, in turn, produces unparalleled pass rates.
Meet Our Team
At the heart of the ICE training program is its highly experienced team of BASI Trainers.
Qualified to the highest level in the BASI system, with years of experience in training instructors, racers and also recreational skiers to reach their full potential, the standard of training you will receive with ICE just simply can’t be matched anywhere else!LEARN MORE