InsuranceWe work with MPI
Wintersports travel insurance
It is a condition of booking with us that you and your party obtain suitable wintersports travel insurance, from a reputable provider, which must at least include the following:
- Emergency Medical Expenses including amongst other costs; mountain rescue, ambulance charges and repatriation.
- Cancellation of your trip or Curtailment; cutting it short.
- Personal Liability to include, amongst other liabilities; damage caused by your negligence and that of your party to the property in which you are staying and may not include a clause which restricts actions being taken by a travelling companion other than family, and must include contractual liability of the party leader for the actions of your party.
- Travel and transfer delays which must include amongst other costs; additional costs incurred in the event of a delay.
- The policy must include the activities you are likely to do and in particular off piste skiing with or without a guide (it is possible to ski off piste inadvertently).
- The policy must cover the period from the date of booking to the last day of your trip and may not have a clause allowing the insurer to cancel except in unusual circumstances e.g. fraud and misrepresentation, nor may it hold requirements that we must pay you (a refund or completion) in the event that we are unable to provide your trip due to circumstances outside our control. These booking conditions contain an exclusion in respect of force majeure and accordingly to reiterate it is your responsibility to obtain insurance for these risks.
- There are other sections to wintersports travel Insurance such as baggage, legal expenses, personal accident and so on.
In the event that you fail to obtain suitable Wintersports Insurance we shall not be liable for any costs incurred or claims made against us due to your failure to comply with this term.
Our house broker MPI should be considered for whom we are an affiliate and contact information is available on our website and will be referred to in your booking confirmation.